My Mansfield 160 toilet has a ball and rod (Old style ballcock fill valve)

Click Here To Go To The Mansfield 160 Toilet Parts 

    The Mansfield 08 old style ballcock assembly fill valve is no longer made, but the seals for the top of the fill valve are. If the fill valve is leaking from the top of the valve, or making a strange sound. You may be able to fix the issue by replacing the seals, which can be found in the 630-7984 fill valve repair kit. If the valve, or metal arm is damaged you will have to replace the complete fill valve. The replacement for the ballcock fill valve is the Mansfield Genuine blue cap fill valve